Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I buy an additional SIM only contract

I need to buy a new SIM for a work phone. When I try to purchase a SIM only contract it asks me if I want a new number. I'm unsure if me requesting this new number will superseed my current contract which I use for personal use. I can't seem to find ...

LeA1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked phone

I want to leave O2,I have a new provider but the phone wont accept the new sim card,and on the screen says network locked,I have spoken at length on the webchat about unlocking the phone, the advisor stated will take 7 days and form needs to be fille...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order is now out of stock

I ordered an ipad for my daughters Xmas present. It said it was in stock. I then get an email sayingnits out of stock and now I don't know what to do. Can I cancel and try and purchase elsewhere? I can't seem to get an answer.

Resolved! SMS being received many many times

I sent a text to my son, he replied and I sent an acknowledgement. This last text has appeared on his phone many times over the past few hours. He has mutiple SIMs and it seems to be on UK and his non-UK numbers and a number which he doesn't have the...

LizW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermitant signal

The signal to my house is just half of one bar on the reveption scale. I use wifi calling to make calls but even then get cut off. Making or using messages is spasmodic and cant be relied upon. Tradesmen working in my home complain of the same faults...

Try-Again by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling a sim only contract and switch to a new phone & airtime contract still with O2 buth throu

I have old iphone on a longstanding sim only contract and I want to upgrade to an iphone12 still on the o2 network, but via a third party provider who can offer a better phone/data/airtime deal than O2 themselves. Will I still have to pay a charge fo...

Rugbyfan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot not working

Hi I signed up for unlimited data for six months. I have only used it in my flat for personal use and suddenly I can only access it via WiFi which I don’t have. Panicking as I I now work from home. Why has this happened?

Resolved! Due to pick up ipad

I’m due to pick up an iPad tomorrow but we now in tier 4 so what happens?

Resolved! My signal is poor

My signal is poor I have note 10 lite other phones in the house have fantastic signal

ER19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos