Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Iwatch deal

Hi I want to take the iwatch dealBut for my daughter and not for me .

Advice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending my 02 contract

My contract is an old contract that I’ve been paying for years after it should of needed . How do I end this contract please

Danny6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I just upgraded my sim to a phone and sim when does my old contract cancel?

Marg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven’t revived data

When I upgraded I was promised extra monthly data ontop on my current plan. This was the main reason I upgraded. Now my data from my plan has ran out and the extra promised data is nowhere to be seen.

EbodyK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium texts

Hi, my phone bill this month is very high. On looking, I have been charged £3.70 per text from a number which is under 'Kalastia consulting'. I have no idea who this is and I have been charged for apparently recieving multiple texts from them. I have...

Sinead88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam 09050040300

Please do not ask o2 to look into a scam call as they do not rectify this and then proceed to tell you that o2 community are not telling the truth. At this time with covid and christmas its a joke

Fire Service discount

Hi all, Does anyone know if O2 offer discounts to emergency/blue light employees?

David21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

If moving my Esim to a new device do I need to remove from old device first or can I set up new device first