Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

Hi ,My pac code is correct but I cannot pass the security check. What should I write in any other information section under the online form. Any other information (max 500 characters)*???? "Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for ou...

Resolved! Unexpected charge

Why am I being charged for a text I RECEIVED? I didn’t know the sender and did not reply but am being charged £2.50.

JJ330 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S20 ultra stock

Anyone know what stock is currently like for the s20 ultra?

Trebor901 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talk to a real person?

So O2 took the payment for my bill (albeit a little bit late) but the payment was still taken from my bank. Now I've been cut off and am being harrassed for the payment, stuck behind a bot with no way to get to a real person. How do I get in touch wi...

Pedro1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

When I make a phone call, I cannot hear them but they can hear me.....Please helpThank you

Titanic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Allow additional extra charges

HiIt won't allow me to have any additional charges to my account (through Google Play) as its saying that the limit has been reached for extra payments to my bill. Can anyone please help? When does it reset every month?

Cazzey85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing bank details

My phone bill is paid into my mum’s bank account and I give her the money but I would like to change it so that the money is coming straight out of my bank account instead. How do I go about that?

Chloe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart watch

I just got a smartwatch and I have to put a sim in it, can I get a duplicate sim of my existing account or will that not work

Resolved! SIM only plans

Hello, I have been contacted by a very friendly person from O2 who helped me sign up for a SIM only contract which hasn't arrived yet, nor have I been charged anything yet, but the thing is now I would like to CANCEL this SIM only order. The reason i...

Bria1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos