Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deposit Refund

I'm having problems with getting my £225.00 deposit I paid.I was told when i originally took out the contract I'd receive this one the third bill is played.My fourth bill has now been produced and I'm still awaiting my refund.This is very unprofessio...

Julian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

I have ordered the iPhone 12 pro max, but is currently out of stock.My question is, can I order the Apple Watch before I get the phone delivered, or would it stop the watch order being processed?Thanks.

cwmparc by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G SIMs

Hi, I have a pay monthly account but am looking to buy an unlocked 5G enabled phone. Will O2 supply me with the correct SIM please?

Jakeal22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

I am trying to set up WiFi calling on my Samsung S20 but it is not showing anywhere on the phone. I have followed all suggestions from the Internet, it just isn't there.Logged on to MyO2 where I am told to go to device details but I cannot for the li...

iPad2019

I’ve got a iPad 2019 for my daughter and I pay for a monthly contract for it but can’t make calls or FaceTime on or anything apart from connect to WiFi. How do I active it?

Nadine83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MISSED PAYMENT

I couldn’t pay full last months airtime bill nor this months but paid both device payments, talked to o2 and they said as long as you don’t mind services being closed off you can still pay what I owe and continue monthly on the 31st of dec. looked at...

Megan16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Ordered an item earlier this afternoon and it is down to be delivered tomorrow but I still haven’t got a dispatch email as it is still in the credit check process

Chloe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

Hi ,My pac code is correct but I cannot pass the security check. What should I write in any other information section under the online form. Any other information (max 500 characters)*???? "Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for ou...

Resolved! Unexpected charge

Why am I being charged for a text I RECEIVED? I didn’t know the sender and did not reply but am being charged £2.50.

JJ330 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos