Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Guru

How do I talk to an o2 adviser through live chat?

Jojode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I am starting a new contract (with o2) starting 04 Jan.21. My original contract expires 13 Jan.21 - what do I need to do to stop those charges after that date ? I am paying both contracts for the week in between new start date and old contract.

Briantpot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill cost seems to be the same even after paying off device

Hello, I am looking to upgrade and I was looking at my phone bill to see whether its worth buying a new handset and keeping my sim or buying both a new sim and device. However, on MyO2 I noticed that my phone bill total is the same (around £25) when ...

Resolved! PAC Code

I have a PAC code to transfer my odk number over from GIFFGAFF, however the site is down and everytime I phone to sort it i get cut off?

agh1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges in France from the new year

Hi - my wife and I are in France where we are in the process of selling our second home. We both have O2 contracts. Do we know yet if we will be have to pay roaming charges from 1st January? We are likely to be here till April, when the house is sold...

Jerry3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim use in dongle

Hi,I recently updated my wife's iPhone with o2, and they offered me a pc dongle as part of the package.we already had two iPhones and an independent dongle. on getting home we checked and found that the new pc dongle was using the same phone number a...

Towser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

I topped up a phone £20 and recieved a message saying that tua big bundle is ending tonight and they have também £10 front the top up. I Just wanted to top up £20

Una by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Charges

Has the roaming & data charges changed because of Brexit, or does it still come off our normal minute & data package

Frenchie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos