Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5G included in my plan???

Hi, I have just received my O2 welcome letter and it states that I am on a O2 4G tariff. I have purchased a 5G tariff. Is there a way to check/confirm that when 5G will be in my area, I will be able to use it? Many thanks

Olaffo97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill is well over the amount

My bank have a direct debit set up with yourselves at £76.20. When my agreed monthly payment is £56.76. I would like to discuss why this is and change my plan as i ament happy about paying all of this

Christy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT not included???

I recently switched to O2 for the offer of 40GB per month 24 month contract Apple iPhone 11 for £26 per month (inc. VAT) but notice on my first bill VAT is on top? Feel like I’ve been totally mis sold... over the course of 24 months this will add up ...

Baliinda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim

My old sim is faulty so I have received a new one and rang the constant number for it to be activated 3 days. As of yet still no luck. I can't receive texts to do this online as I have no network. Everytime I now ring I just get through to the automa...

Kim1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promo Code not working

Hi received an email inviting me to uppgrade early with a £50 promo code that lasts until 13/1/2021. At check out it says I can't use the Promo code Help please

133HSL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I just ordered an up grade and it will arrive tomorrow. I am already an o2 customer. I am currently on a Sim only pay as you go and changing to a pay monthly contract. Do I need a new Sim?? I know I didn't when I changed from contract to Sim only.Hel...

Resolved! Unlock old iPhone SE

Hi, hope someone can help. I’ve just purchased a new iPhone 12 mini, did a sim swap with my old SE phone, everything seems to have copied over fine. Have done a hard reset on my old SE, now I need to know if it’s unlocked, got told that I need to ins...

SteveH50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Tariff query

Hi, I just recently got an s20 FE 5G £36 a month. In the plan details it said it was 5G but recieving the paper contract this morning it is saying I am on an O2 4G tariff. Why would this be? Regard Mart

Terrier81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail

I can’t access my voicemail from france