Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim Activiation

Hi, Hopefully someone can help, because I am loosing the will to live! So, I upgraded my phone and needed to transfer my sim to a 5g sim. Fine. I was told that it would take 24 hours max, but usually completed within a couple of hours. Fine. Not idea...

Resolved! age

How old do you need to be for a pay monthly SIM

lucluc876 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new customer with apple watch to O2

Hi everyone new customer to O2 with iphone and apple watch setup my new sim card has arrived what do I do next? With ID Mobile at the moment ..

Anniedog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving my bill date a few days

Hi, Please can i get some help?im looking to move my bill date forward by literally 1 or 2 days. How can i do this ? many thanks. Glyn.

Glynpk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to call out or receive calls

For a couple of months (like many others) I have been working from home.Up to about 2 months ago I never had any problems with my phone, then on calls more and more people were saying to me that they were unable to hear me etcThis has gradually got w...

I don’t need my number anymore

Hi. My contract will be ending soon, but I’m outside UK and I don’t need my UK phone number anymore. How to cancel my contract after last bill?

Kris7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment taken but no order confirmation email?

I ordered an iPad and the payment has been taken from my account, but I have not received an order confirmation email and I cannot acces "my orders" because it keeps asking me for a phone number that I do not have. I went into store the colleague was...

Aaliyah22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parcel not delivered

I’ve been tracking my new device with DPD for NINE days and it has now been sent back to o2. What is going on?

Andy17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send MMS from Galaxy note 20 ultra

So I am looking for any information on getting MMS available, as it is not working on my note 20 ultra. When trying to send a picture, it notifies me that "MMS are not supported by this network". I have tried to use the article from o2 on how to add ...

Gumi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos