Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill payment

My bank account is frozen due to my card being cloned, so couldn’t pay my bill. I’ve never missed a payment and worried because I need my phone for work. Please help

Internet

Hi, I am supposed to have 4G, but it barely ever comes up. Alot of the time my internet connection comes up with a 'H' and I am unable to use the internet on my phone.It does this in various places, Home, Outside in the open air. So this can not be a...

Jade1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap over

My old EE number was meant to change over but this has not happened yet, have restarted phones but still nothing?

Clairet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my insurance

Does anyone know how to cancel the insurance on my o2 app it has been a nitemare trying to contact o2 to do it

Nyree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my extra

How do I cancel my extra Disney before it renews

Kev4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network signal problems

I've had problems with my phone signal since July at home because of a mast being down, and ongoing works. Now in a support bubble still having problems, with no data or calls despite network checker saying that full signal and coverage in area I'm n...

Jon7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PREMIUM SMS 21203

Hi,I was receiving Premium SMS messages, Email to SMS. My O2 package changed ans I no longer receive these. I have tried to get them active again to no avail. Can anyone help?John

johnnolan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do long standing customers get the worst deals?

So, I'm almost at the time of my contract running out and time for an upgrade. I'm interested in the Iphone 12 Pro Max - 128GB.. On mobilephonesdirect.co.uk it has that phone, on O2, unlimtied data, £49.99 upfront cost along with apple tv subscriptio...

Resolved! Direct debits

Hi how can I set up direct debit online ?

Toses by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

How can I change my security settings so I can go on only fans and other adult sites without needing WiFi