Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I change the email address registered with disney+

I typed in my email address incorrectly whilst registering for the free trial of Disney+, now i cant seem to correct it anywhere.And typical O2 you cant just call someone to correct it, you have to get help on line which just seems to keep sending me...

Nidge64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I’ve just stopped to o2 from Sky mobile on a pay monthly sim because I’ve purchased an Apple Watch 6 Cellular. I’m beginning to really regret this move as I’m having a nightmare trying to organise a data plan for the watch. I’ve been in touch various...

Resolved! Sim security code

Hi : I am trying to configure a new phone and instructions asked for my current sim security code. No idea ! Where can I retrieve such information ? Thank you Michelle

Mpugsley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple TV problems

Hi, please help!I managed to get a message to o2 regarding my free Apple TV subscription with my new o2 iPhone being cancelled in error when I tried to log on via my new iPad tablet. I contacted Apple several times and they won't help.but o2 have sen...

BAB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call diversion

Hi, does anyone knows how to do call diversion from a o2 mobile number to a landline?

KalyK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

I can't switch voicemail off! I call 1760 and the robot tells me that it 'could not be switched off'. Looked through my O2 acct and can't find anything. I have Samsung S7

TomBot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap my Swim failed

Hey hope you can help because Im losing the will! I left EE and joined O2 with an upgrade from the iPhone X to iPhone 12 Pro. EE gave me a PAC code after telling them Im leaving and going elsewhere. I ordered a new phone and got it, the information p...

Resolved! Price match

Do o2 no longer do price match deal? Found the same phone on Sky for £8 cheaper a month but with more data