Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number piggy back

I have just had a complete stranger call me to let me know that a telemarketing company from God knows where is using my number. Is there anything I need to do to stop this happening?

Shackers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Can someone help me regarding delaying a bill payment please? Had requested my payment date be changed but this has not been done..

Resolved! O2 bill

Paid bill but been charged twice

Resolved! Lost my phone - can upgrade and get a new device but need to verify account with phone number

Hi, Title says it all. I lost my phone about a week ago and notice I have a 'free' upgrade whereby I can get a new device with a renewed contract and the old contract is paid off... So I went through the process. Asking for a new sim and all but I ha...

Kpordan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

M & J Aquisitions (Again)

Hi, Hoping somebody can help me with this. I am currently under contract with this company on a business plan which commenced inFebruary 2019 (which was apparently an upgrade but never got a new handset, original contract was taken out in 2017), but ...

Resolved! Can I refund A New Order?

Hello,I was eligible for a new phone this December and put an order in for a phone that arrived today. Upon receiving it and using it very briefly (1 hour) I've realised it's not a phone I'd like to keep for the next 3 years. Does anyone know if it's...

Nick12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel/change order

I upgraded online but its going to take ages for order to be delivered due to the colour. Other colours in stock but I seem to be going around in circles trying to cancel/change it online. Can someone help please?

Gareth90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep same PAYG number

Hi, I can't find a previous answer to my question. I have a PAYG sim and I want to keep this number but I want to move to a monthly contract so I ordered a monthly Sim thinking that my PAYG number would automatically transfer however it came with a n...

NIUser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! proof of purchase

hi can u provied me with proof of puchase for my phone insurance company please thanks Mark

m1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos