Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4g signal has been turned off?

I keep getting a iPhone notifications saying “o2 has turned off my 4g calls on your account” this isn’t a new phone had for 18 months, it not working in my area or in my work which is 5 miles apart, no one else has this problem on O2, I can’t speak t...

Resolved! Contract paperwork

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way of retrieving my initial contract agreement via e-mail or post? As I never received it to begin with.Thanks.

Gusluce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

Hi everyone, In early December I changed my contract to a SIM only £15 a month contract as my £40 a month for the phone had ended. I saw you could get Disney + six months on 02 for free, I unfortunetly forgot about it. Checked now and its £5.99 plus ...

Resolved! Transferring data to iPhone 11

Hii just got my new iPhone 11. There was no instructions, so I put the new SIM card in the iPhone 11. I did the sim swap with my old phone (iPhone 8+). And I've been waiting for ages (3 hrs) for-my data to transfer to my iPhone 11. Did I do something...

Florence by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roll over pay monthly

Hi im on the 100gb data pay monthly sim and id like to know if any unused data will rollover? Thanks for any info

Resolved! Cancelling o2 sim contract

Hi I have 2 contracts with o2 - phone and tablet. Looking to fully pay the tablet and keep the phone contract.I called 202 and paid the full device plan for the tablet and cancelled the sim contract that came along with the tablet; which the operator...

mjay2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Cancellation

Hi, I contacted O2 by telephone in November to cancel my contract and was told all fine and account was closed so I cancelled the DD, now they are contacting me saying I owe them for the month of Jan and a cancellation fee?

Glen11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim

How do I get a 5G sim? Can I swap my current contract sim onto a 5G sim as I’m getting the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Need to know how to swap it over

Tish2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad signal due to mast not working

The last 3 weeks a mast is not working correctly causing me problems am I entitled to a lower bill till this is fixed as calls ,text and Internet keep dropping out

Lost21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos