Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal drops out

I swapped my sim on Christmas Day when I moved to an iPhone 12 and a 5G SIM card. Since then my signal is erratic at best. My signal drops out all the time, I can’t make or receive calls. I spoke to O2 customer services and they sent me a new SIM car...

CR87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can you get a new sim

lost phone and would like a replacement sim. old phone so not bothered about the phone, just the sim.

lyn1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I get student discount on current plan?

I’ve just started my university degree and signed up with Totum and seen I can get 20% discount on airtime plans I was wondering if this can be applied to my current air time plans?Thanks

Replacement sim

Ordered a replacement sim due to a stolen phone on the 30th DEC, rung multiple times asking about it and then was told it must be missing despite being told to wait longer, ordered ANOTHER replacement sim after waiting hours on the phone, this was 8t...

Liv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

Hi, i am trying to do something simple; i am trying to get through to O2 to order a sim for my new phone. my old phone does not use nano sims, my new one does. the problem is i am bouncing around this website trying to get it done, i can not reach an...

Dw2p0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My line

Hi I need to know about my line

Runa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a PAC Code

There seems to be a lot of information on here about PAC Codes, mainly people having problems. I texted 65075 to get a PAC since I'm switching providers - the text failed every time. There doesn't seem to be anyway on the web-site to assist, even tho...

JulieJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS link instead of downloading

Good afternoon all! I'm one of those unfortunte people who has the issue of getting an MMS message link sent to my phone rather than the actual message. A few details to help clarify my position first so we can hopefully get it resolved and so I'm no...

Phone bill

Mircosoft added money to my phone bill neeed a number to put in there refund page

Jess16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zero spend%20cap

Hi I have a zero spend cap across all four phones within our family but have discovered that my daughter sent a picture message which cost 54p. Only 54p so it is not going to break the bank but zero spend cap should mean she cannot spend even the 54p...

Gucu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos