Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPad pro

Ordered a iPad Pro 12.9 over 7 weeks ago told when ordered up to 6 week wait not heard or received a thing and now the website says in stock any idea what that’s all about

Huddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty discount

I am about to order an upgrade but want to check how I get my loyalty discount carried over to my new contract?

Wooda34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I accidentally paid my bill twice and want a refund, how do i ask? I’ve tried everything and cant get a response?

Coverage

My phone coverage is unusable in my new home, yet o2 say it is good in our area. Is there anything i can do before i switch provider?

Graff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my sim

Hi received my new iPad today, but there's no sim with it. Does it come separately? Despite us moving and changing our address it was still delivered to our old address and luckily enough the driver called. I was able to drive back and meet him but d...

Mcleanie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

My contract ends 3rd of february. But I need to use o2 network for 1month more. What I need to do?

Natalija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more data/3G in France

Hi,Due to the global pandemic, I am currently stuck in France. it has now been a few weeks that I have had loads of issues with my mobile data network coverage, and my data rarely works when I am not connected to wifi. Is there a specific reason for ...

Resolved! Number transfer from BT to O2 - Query

Hi. Apologies in advance if this has been asked previously. I have taken out a new monthly contract with handset for my son, moving from BT (we also have 2 existing O2 contracts). The PAC code was provided during the purchase and the new sim has been...

Steve_UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ 6month activation

I got the 6 months free disney+ offer so I redeemed the code and activated. Now I keep getting emails telling me to activate in the next few days. When I try to activate again it says I have already activated but on my o2 dashboard it says I still ne...

phuduhudu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos