Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM

I upgraded to a new phone and new contract (this includes a new sim to allow 5G). It’s been 27+ hours since I set the new phone and sim up and the sim is still not registering. Anyone know what I need to do?(I’ve tried turning the phone off and on ag...

Resolved! Keep number

I currently have o2 number on pay monthly - I have bought a new iPhone on o2 and it’s come with a new sim. How do I keep my old number please ??

MHB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice Mail

Hi. I have lost my visual voice mail on my iphone 7 + for the last 6 months. I have tried going back to reset network and also going to the voicemail tab and looking for the voicemail icon but I can't do it.

JJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad on pay monthly.

How long do you usually wait for you to get your new iPad when you sign your contract? I’ve been waiting over a week now.

Basil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognised charges

I have been charged for things from google play and I tunes that I have not requested , how do I get a refund and report them as not authorised

Resolved! IPAD/Tablet

Please can some one help me, I got my partner a Samsung tablet for Christmas and my daughter got an ipad... even thought they both come with phone numbers I am struggling to either call, facetime and text?? Trying to get through to 02 is impossible. ...

Suzenew01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy with upgrade

I was due for an upgrade whilst in lockdown and not able to go in store or speak to anyone about the upgrade, I have received the new handset and I am not happy with it, and I am unable to find any way to speak to someone regarding this, concerned I ...

Vicki95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime + device contract, early payout

Hi bought an iphone 11 last September on a 36month device plan, though I think the airtime is only 12months. I can't seem to find where to confirm that. I have tried 202 all day, but not got through. I would like to leave o2 because my desk location ...

Nick10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

If I was to upgrade my contract today, would I be charged for the new contract today? Or would it continue on till the 2nd Feb when it's due with additions?

Suzi2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading an iphone 6 to an iphone SE 2020

If I upgrade from an iphone 6 to an iphone SE 2020, do I just have to swap the SIM card over to the new devise? Will all data and the phone number be on the new devise?

Harry4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos