Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! esim

how do i order an esim online

paulaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge for 'messages'

Hi, I just received my 2nd bill and I've had £1.95 added for "messages"I have unlimited texts in my plan, does anyone know what type of text message causes these charges so I can avoid them?

Monthly top up

Hi, apparently I’m supposed to be paying monthly for credit. I only want to pay as you go

Ken5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending Text Messages To Ireland from UK

Hi, Its recently came to my attention that messages that ive been sending to a phone in Ireland have not been recieved but O2 are still charging me for sending them... I was just wondering really if this was an issue with anyone else, I generally don...

Zoopy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New email not sounding a tone

Hi, about two weeks ago my email on my phone stopped giving a tone when a new message arrived. Sent email and all other app tones still work.I have checked all the settings and they all look okay.I therefore deleted my mail account and the mail app a...

Gill65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

How do I talk to a human on the mobile to pay my bill manually with a new credit card...

richard14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

I took out a new upgrade at the end of dec, there’s a current discount of 6 months free airtime. Can I still apply my discount after the 6 mouths or opt out of the free airtime promotion as I was get more discount with my 25% for working for Whitbrea...

Discount1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hi my daughter has a pay monthly phone and her I watch is connected to it, her dad has bought her a new phone for her birthday can I pay off her phone and get a sim only tariff that I can connect to her I watch?

Zeke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting problems

Purchase 2 new O2 sum cards and can’t port across numbers from Sky. O2 auto bot just ends every telephone call and website say ‘oops soo went wrong - call us’. Trying to speak via Twitter but without success. What can I do!

LJW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device invoice

I need to claim on a third party insurance policy for my cracked screen. They need a copy of my invoice but as I bought it as an upgrade and am paying monthly, I don’t have one. Can you help?

Dom888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos