Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim only to phone contract

I am on a sim only deal, I'm wanting to upgrade to a phone but keep the same sim contract.How do I do this??

Resolved! Overcharged

There’s 3 direct debits are charged for my account why ??

Resolved! Deposit refund

Hiya! I recently got a device but was asked for a deposit after the credit check. For me, it was fait enough so I made the deposit and was informed that after 3 months of paying on time I can have the deposit back. My question is, since I already set...

Deposit1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unsed payg credit

I swapped from o2 PAYG to monthly . They said my unused credit would be credited to the monthly bill but it hasnt been . How long should this take ?

mw2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim

Is it possible to have a replacement sim sent to a family members address?

How do I make an extra payment on my device plan?

I would like to make an additional payment for my device plan - I'm trying to (eventually) pay off my device plan early so I can get an upgrade. Worth the phone line only accepting urgent queries (taking money off me would seem like a priority) I can...

Resolved! Bill

Does anybody know how to set up a direct debit for a bill, My bill is split so o2 already set one up for my device but none for my air plan because they owed me.

Stacey18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi,I've just seen this message on my account saying 'Good news – you can upgrade today Upgrade to O2 Refresh today for £297.00' and I'm just wondering how I actually upgrade. I'm very confused. Thanks,Jamie

JSH2644 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I watch

Hi, I am current pay monthly customer. I’m looking to a buy an I watch and pay monthly for this aswell. I do not want to take out another contract with air-time. I simply want to sync it to my iPhone se. Is this possible to do? All the options appear...

GL1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos