Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 30 day sim only contract to o2 contract via 3rd party

Hi. I have a 30 day sim only contract but have taken out a new contract with o2 via a 3rd party. Can I transfer my old number to the new contract? Do I need to cancel the 30 day sim only? Thank you

Dan43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have signed up for sim only pay monthly but have not received the sim but received already bill.

VF61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim.

how can i change my sim card into an esim online?

Yulian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant see my Contract details from last month

Hello Team, I ahve been with O2 for sometime now. Iam on a 24 month contract , but from last one month i cant see my Contract details (To know my end date of current contract).

Suvidha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocked phone

you turned off my phone, so I have the right to break the contract, you did not respond to my complaint

Janusz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to make a call to Jersey

I am using a pay monthly SIM plan of O2 (with zero Spend Cap). The plan include unlimited phone call in UK and no international call. How can I make a call to a landline in Jersey? What will be the call fee? Thanks.

YY_Wong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I would like to receive my bill by e-mail to xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

No network access

Yesterday, I thought I had lost my phone. Called and got it barred. Then found it, was very relieved and so called back. The customer service agent said he could not see me as the account owner, was very rude, he would not take my account number unti...

Bill

Hello, I contacted o2 last month about my bill being more than usual. The o2 human assistant assured me it was an o2 error and that I would be reimbursed. I was told that my next bill would be less than usual due to the reimbursement. However this mo...

Brendan87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos