Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iphone 12 Pro - O2 Sim Battery drain

Hi I have recently purchased iphone 12 pro and am using it with the O2 Sim card. Unfortunately the battery drains almost by 25% overnight when the phone is idle. I have replaced the phone already and did not make any difference. If i remove the sim c...

user43212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G sim

Hi - I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I’m on a 10Gb sim only tarrif. I was hoping to have used 5G, as according to your coverage checked it is available in my area, however I’ve so far not picked up a 5G signal and wondered whether this is because I need ...

Bilbo_uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

I upgraded in November and I picked Disney+ as my free 6 month extra but it hasn’t been added to my account

Emily9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New tariff

Hi. I have a question about Disney +. It's extra with a new tariff and free for first 6 months. I got a message to remember this extra is a part of my plan and I have 28 days to choose which one I prefer to have. Problem is I don't want any of it. Ca...

Annagold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I need to change the payment details to mine how do I do this?

Jwaz800 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 and sending 2FA texts to see information

I've just noticed a slight problem, hopefully someone has encountered this and has a way to fix it. OK, I have had an o2 PAYG sim for years, used by a family member, I registered the sim and signed up to the o2 app. No problems so far. I signed up fo...

329800BA-FDFE-4B5C-8A3B-6298520A4B72.jpeg
Dave_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello, I’m just wondering is it possible to only pay for the phone and not the SIM card as I cannot afford it anymore, Thankyou

Zowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-order S21 Ultra 5g

Hi there,I just made a pre-order for the S21 Ultra 5g last night, I've been accepted and all, but it seems I can not connect to My O2 account. I am a new customer since last night, so maybe the hasn't processed my order yet, I am a bit concerned and ...

31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totum discount not accepted in promo box.

Hello I am trying to buy a new phone on pre order and want to use my totum discount. Unfortunately it keeps stating it is invalid.Looking at the guides it's states to enter the totum discount in the promo box as it cannot be applied retrospectively.I...

mmdaz2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos