Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

apple watch

Can someone please explain why a new apple 6 watch cost around £650 over 3 years with O2 and yet I can but the watch at around £380 from Amazon.

bassman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not arrived

I have ordered a pay monthly sim but it hasnt arrived yet and it has been over a week. Is there a way to know how long it will take to be delivered?

S23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Ive been a loyal customer for years, and recently had my samsung s9 note go wrong, and after finding out i was on a 3yr contract and needed to pay over £200 to upgrade, i rang 02 to see if they could help me out and no one could help me and i think i...

PeteA2879 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off

Hi I have to contracts with o2 and i won’t to upgrade one of my contracts it’s saying I can upgrade for 190 but I was wondering if I could pay that off because I don’t need it any more, is their any way I can pay my device a money and just have 1 con...

Jake23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to port a number to O2

Im starting to get seriously peed off with O2's lack of being to able to do such a simple task. I've tried to port a number to O2 and completed a form online and nothing was actioned, actually trying to talk to someone is a mission impossible and Tom...

Resolved! Reduce spend cap

How do I reduce spend cap without phoning the unstaffed 202?

Spen71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to leave O2 - next option is to contact Ombudsman

I contacted O2 yesterday, as my 24 month contract expires on 14/2/21 to let them know I wouldn't be renewing my contract. After the call had ended (I spoke to an agent called Daniel). I received an e-mail notifying me that I had moved onto a new 12 m...

RichC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Not Despatched

Hi, I ordered a new phone via an upgrade on Thursday 14th of this month. When checking out it said if I order by midnight it will be next day. I did this due to being a carer and my previous phone is broken, so I desperately need a phone to be able t...

Resolved! keeping my number

Hello. I want to transfer from pay as you go (giffgaff) to monthly payments, but keep my existing number. In the beginning it said I dont need a pac code or how it's called If it's the same network and then it still asked for it. and since I cant wri...

Vivii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Made payment over phone but it didn’t specify whether this was for my device plan or airtime plan

HelloI’ve just made a payment of 400 pound on the 02 automated voice service but I wasn’t given the option of whether this for my device or airtime plan. It was intended for my device plan. I am now worried that I have accidentally paid into my airti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos