Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My bill

Hiya guys I have recently missed a payment on my account for my ipad a few weeks ago due to being furloughed .. went to pay it today but it says I don't have anything affiliated with my account has my account been disconnected ? Cheers

Resolved! Nhs duscount

I want to register for my NHS discount but because it was a gift could not be done within the 28day. But they said a note would be made on my account to able me to do this

Campbell1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

How do I keep my old number after ordering a new sim

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m due a upgrade soon I’m just wondering when I order a new handset will DPD ask for photo id as I haven’t got any due to medical reasons thank you

Delivery1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Calls from 07568 numbers

HiThis is a strange one, I wonder if anyone has experienced similar. I have received a number of missed phone calls today from numbers starting with 07568 (02 phone number prefix). When I have attempted to call these numbers back I got the number not...

E sim

How do I get an E sim? It appears to be a secret.

Blobby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 number transfer

I have recently pre-ordered the new S21 with an O2 contract via Samsung's "trusted supplier". On the supplier's application form they state that I wouldn't be able to transfer my current O2 number (of 20 years) to the new contract. On enquiring with ...

Del70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple watch

Can someone please explain why a new apple 6 watch cost around £650 over 3 years with O2 and yet I can but the watch at around £380 from Amazon.

bassman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not arrived

I have ordered a pay monthly sim but it hasnt arrived yet and it has been over a week. Is there a way to know how long it will take to be delivered?

S23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Ive been a loyal customer for years, and recently had my samsung s9 note go wrong, and after finding out i was on a 3yr contract and needed to pay over £200 to upgrade, i rang 02 to see if they could help me out and no one could help me and i think i...

PeteA2879 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos