Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

Hi can anyone advise on o2 recycle please they have confirmed they received my phone on the 3rd of Feb but they are unable to confirm how long it will take to process. I am getting concerned about how long they have had the device and the 150 promo. ...

Twed2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why am I paying twice for Disney+?

Don11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Airtime plan.

Hello, I want to cancel my airtime plan on one of the devices in my account. The device plan is fully paid off and there are no outstanding charges. The device reffering to is my ex partners and I want this removed from my account and to cancel the a...

DemiFD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi, I recently paid an overdue bill which has took money out of my account but it is still showing. When I go to pay it, it tells me that my balance is 0. I was wondering if I needed to pay more?

CameronT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age veryfication

Hi. I would like to unblock adult pages.

Andrzej1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My nokia 3.4 does not go to voicemail.

My Nokia 3.4 is set up for voice mail but when anybody calls it keeps ringing and does not go to voicemail. I am Pay monthly so it should be included

Charlie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying for a phone I don't use

My old phone is still being paid for even though I have a new one. I don't use the old one. If I paid my device plan off can I just end it there.

Redrose23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking at getting an Apple Watch 6

I'm just wondering if it will be compatible with an iPhone I have with sky mobile, I can't seem to find a definite answer anywhere else.

JFlag123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

Do All phones need a new sim from April 1st or is it just the older ones?

Dispdoc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged

a text said my airtime plan was out of minimum contract. I only changed it a few months ago so was surprised. it also said i would be charged £10 a month from now on. I called last week and was assured that the text didnt take my £10 discount into ac...