Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disney £2 discount

Hi, my 6 month free Disney is about to end. Happy to keep it. Do you still get the £2 discount off bill, after the free 6months? Cheers

NG85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order sent to store that is closed

The iPad I ordered back in November for collection from a store has finally arrived, but the store is closed due to the lockdown. Does anyone know what happens next? I can’t get hold of anyone from o2 to ask!

Reggyrach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact!

Why is there no live chat facility on the app anymore? I have even tried the conversation thing and it’s always unavailable. My 4g has been turned off despite being on payment plan I can’t call to ask them to put it back on because when I call it say...

Kerrys88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts are going to my old sim / phone

I received my new phone yesterday and did the sim swap last night. It didn't work until this morning, however while I can send and receive phone calls as well as text in and out, certain texts (such as from my partner) are only going through to my ol...

New order

I ordered another phone on my account it says in progress , I received all the paperwork contract etc and they took the upfront fee , this was 3 days ago and still no further with it

Klo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap sim cards

I want to swap SIM cards of one of my contracts, but I am lost the original SIM card. I have got just new one which is for swapping

Com by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill issued before receiving sim

I made an order for a monthly sim only contract. I have not received the sim yet but the first bill has been issued already and I have currently 28 days left before my next bill. Assuming I will receive the sim on Wednesday 15 April this means I wil ...

Massimo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

One week and truly awful customer experience!

Good Evening All,I’ve recently mitigated several mobile contracts across to O2 from one of their competitor after enduring several years of extremely high call failures and remaining loyal why they assured me they technical team were aware and resolv...

LeeA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about Apple Watch 4G and data plans

Hi, I'm thinking of buying an Apple Watch Series 5 (4G) for someone who already has an iPhone and O2 Pay Monthly plan. My question is this - I've read the Apple Watch has an "eSIM" so doesn't require a separate SIM or number, but are they able to sha...