Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi i just make a order for one Samsung S21 Ultra 5GI registred all details i pay upfront 31£I LOOK IN MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS WRITING O2 SAMSUNG ORDER 31£ BUȚ UNFORUNATTLY I DONT HAVE NOTHING NO MAIL NO MESAGGE TO TELL ME YES YOUR ORDER IS OK YOUR PHON...

iPad out of stock but still charged????

Can anyone tell me why o2 are allowing orders through for the iPads even though they are out of stock? I have even been charged £20!

Sjm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port number to o2

Hi, I ported my old number when I first signed up, provided my PAC number. I have my new o2 Sim card, Nothing anywhere shows my number is porting or in progress! When I call to request keep old number then prompted with "thanks for calling o2, good-b...

Resolved! Delivery

Ordered my phone on Wednesday and still haven’t got it it said it would be next day delivery but all I’ve had is an email saying they have received my order and I haven’t had a text or anything had noting saying it’s out off stock or when I go to the...

Charlie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I need to pay my bill but need to pay it on the 10th. I can't get in touch with anyone to sort this out and will end up getting cut off in the mean time. But there's no live chat available and they put the phone down on you when you ring. Anyone any ...

Laurend by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone purchase

Bought a new phone on Thursday. Arived Friday - no SIM yet does this come separately and cannot see details on my account when will details show.

LJR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad pro

Ordered an iPad Pro 10 weeks ago now and still nothing any idea when stock gonna be back in or do is it worth going elsewhere thanks

Huddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am thinking of upgrading to a new model of the one I've got can I keep same number and contact please

Gwis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit check won’t accept address outside the U.K.

I’m trying to set up a monthly contract for a tablet and all was going well until it got to the credit check. I’m living in Northern Ireland but I lived in the Republic of Ireland up until last August. The credit check won’t let me put this address i...

Nessa859 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos