Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ported number

I’ve activated my sim on Monday (now Wednesday) how long does it take to change provider and have my old number on O2?

AndyV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

waiting time

hi ,just wondering as first time getting pay monthly phone. I ordered new phone other day and says its due for delivery tomorrow. But haven't got any emails to say its dispatched yet and live chat just told me I have to wait and see just if it comes ...

JamieG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim won’t work in my new phone

Got a new iPhone from o2 took the sim out my old iPhone put it into my new iPhone and it won’t work any help with this?

Sim8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds

I have placed an order for the samsung ultra which comes with the free ear buds. I cant find how to order them.

Kays1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

I understand o2 have been ordered to refund customers they have overcharged. How do I find out if this applies to me?

Price increase ?

My monthly Direct Debit this month shows an increase from £21.56 to £83.76. Please send me an itemised account, with an explanation for this sudden dramatic increase. Thank you.

Resolved! 0843 number service charge

Hi, is it legal to charge 50p/minute service charge for a 0843 number? The following ofcom site lists a 0843 service charge range of 0-7p / minute. Is that just guidance or law? https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consume...

tortoise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello. £44.59 were paid from my account although I haven’t even used my SIM card. Can you explain why?

Ghita1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terminating contract outside the country

Hello, I'm currently paying a monthly tariff, but I have been away from the UK for a year now and I want to switch from O2 since I will not be returning in the meantime, the O2 page has only listed ways to contact within the UK and the online chat ha...

doto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos