Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim contract

Had a phone and sim contract with 02,it ended in November 2019,but for some reason they keep giving me a 1 month rolling contract on the sim that has never been used since November 2019.How do I stop this as Iv phoned up several times but can’t remem...

Liam1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hey, just wanted to know how to cancel my account via myo2? This is because I’ve called o2 numbers but no one is answering. Thank you and God bless

MarkJD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Deals and Pricing

I am slightly bemused by the 12/18/24 month plan pricing in relation to pound per megabyte. 17 days after the 6Gb for £10 deal comes a 10Gb for £8 (twice the value). Is this their normal fishing strategy and does it not enrage existing customers, or ...

embee999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Direct Debit

Hi, I'm wanting to change the bank account my DD is taken from. I've logged onto my o2 and amend the details but I receive an error message that this cannot be done. I've tried several times with no luck. My account is up to date with no outstanding ...

Fraud squad no communication

My partner joined o2 from EE last week. Then she was told phone had been recalled and fraud squad now involved last Saturday 13.02. Despite many many attempts my partner cannot get any feedback from fraud squad. Online chat, cust service etc keep adv...

Charges

I ordered a new phone, some glitch got two one of which has been returned. Checked bank yesterday and I have been billed 3 x £30 initial payments and charges for both phones. O2 offering to refund the phone charges on second phone but are not looking...

Cathryn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 o2 phone contracts

Hi,I have 2 o2 pay monthly separate mobiles (one for me, and one for wife). Both are in my name and both off same bank. Is there a way to see both accounts in ‘my o2’?

Blakey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

What can I do to Pay in parts so i can use my phone as normal

Federico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having difficulty upgrading.

Hello folks. Apologies if this is not in the right section, it was the closest I could find. I am currently trying to upgrade my phone to a new one, however every time I go through the process of selecting my phone / tariff etc etc I reach the Paymen...

Kemps27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos