Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charges

Monthly charges on bank statement I pay device plan, My tarrif and then theres always a £15.41 charge every month but not sure what this is it's not insurance as this is broken down in my tarrif can anyone shed some light

Lisa82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a fully paid contract

I have a contract that I took out a few years ago, unfortunately I lost the phone. I have since paid off my contract fully and would like to cancel the airtime plan but in order to do this I have to enter a code for a text that has been sent to said ...

12 month sim only contract

I have 5 months left on a Sim only contract, will I have to pay the last 5 months if I leave O2? many thanks.

Gkf9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does a credit check take?

I have a notification on the app telling me my order has been cancelled but I haven’t received any email telling me so can I still expect my order to go through seeing as I previously received an email that my order was received

Order2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2

hi,i have been advised to use a desk top and log into my o2 account. previously i had my 3 kids mobile numbers linked to my account as i pay for all. i could view and watch their data. I could check when upgrades were due this was available online an...

martina2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 5g

Just had a upgrade to the iPhone 12 5g but have no network connection

Jamie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disney+ - 2 subscriptions showing on screen

I upgraded my phone yesterday and it asked me to readd Disney+ as an extra. Today I have had my confirmation that the old extra of Disney+ has been cancelled and the new one from the upgrade ready to go. I have gone onto Disney+ to activate. Firstly ...

ZoeB65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

I am late paying my bill as my payments messed up and direct debit didn’t go through. Can I please set up a promise to pay and have my services turned on please as it’s a necessity. Thank you

Family plan

Hi, I have a family member who has a pay as you go sim and I want to move them to a sim only plan and keep their existing number and also add their number to my family plan with my O2 contract. Just need some help to clear things up, when I select a ...

CY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep existing SIM card when upgrading

Hi,I am currently stuck abroad for a few months and want to upgrade my SIM only contact which is due for an upgrade. If I opt to sign up for a 30 day or another 12 month SIM only contract, is there any way that I can retain my existing SIM card? If a...

Noname by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos