Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! swapping to a Sky mobile Sim only

I have always been with O2 but Sky are half the price for the same deal i have with O2. When you swap providors is it juist text / whatsapp (if not backed up) messgaes that you lose? Do i need to back up photos etc? and do i keep all of the apps that...

DarrenN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How can I turn off voicemail for a short period? I have an Iphone SE 

alanb47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g SIM and new phone

I just recently got off my insurance through O2 an oppo find X2 pro and my old sim didn't work in it. I got a new SIM 5g but I can't make phone calls and only says I have 3g.I've reset network multiple times and turned phone on and off a number of ti...

Resolved! Multiple payments

Today I took out a line for a iPad over the phone I verified the payment details online however the one time payment has been taken out of my account 4 times, what can I do to receive the 3 payments back ?

lauren13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2 and Canceling Insurance

HI there, Can someone please advise how to cancel my phone insurance without having to call O2?I am now in Australia and have paid my handset off completely. I still have my UK number but put it to the lowest plan possible and am still being charged ...

VCP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

If I pay off my device plan, cna I cancel my airtime bill at any point?

No service

Hi, I payed for an early upgrade yesterday. Ever since I have had no service. I opted to not have a new sim. My current sim no longer works in either my old phone or new. Also when people call me they are greeted with a message saying number not reco...

Samsung delay £50 credit

O2 are now denying knowledge of the £50 credit to the bill and the fact the message was sent!Tried calling but getting nowhere.The response I am getting is I have checked the details and see that a notification was sent that the delivery charges can ...

Emz89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney

I’ve been charged for Disney I didn’t sign up for it

Susan69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open invalid

Hi all,I’ve just upgraded my device, admittedly it was last night so this may be too soon, I can see in my O2 that everything has switched over to my the new contract. I’ve tried to apply my O2 Open discount but it’s saying that it’s invalid as the c...

Smithy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos