Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cooling off period porting out

So I took a 12 month sim only deal on the 16th November 23 I have decided to leave I am within my 14 day cooling off period yet O2 claim I owe £110 Yet the text I get from O2 with my PAC is Hi, it's O2. You're in your 'Change Your Mind' period, if yo...

New contract - delivery of device

Hi I have recently, perhaps against my better judgement, decided to upgrade and renew my contract with O2. When selecting where to have my new device delivered, I input an alternate address, as I work monday-friday and will not be home to collect. De...

jerz92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Obtaining Pac code

Trying to get my pac code… sent a text requesting my pac code, got a reply, saying as I’ve got two numbers on the account i have to either call or obtain it via the website, shouldn’t it be intuitive enough to realise that the phone you’re texting on...

Gambit1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming abroad

i will be traveling to Australia and south Asia and want to no if there is a way to use my phone without incurring extra charges

jimbojim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number to new pay monthly sim

Hi all, I have recently joined O2 and supplied my PAC when completing my order. I received my new sim yesterday morning and put it in to my phone. My understanding is that the port should happen today? The O2 sim is now displaying “no service” (was w...

Moose_UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim

Would like to opt out

Rfq1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT INVOICES

Hi I completed a virtual chat last month as I have been trying to access VAT invoices. I went through the whole chat and was informed this would now be set up on My O2 to access, however, I am still unable to locate the VAT invoices for me to print e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi it seems you have cut my phone off and been texting me asking to pay my bill when all bills are infact paid. Can you take a look please and do what’s necessary to get me online thank you

Upgrade

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my phone but its not allowing me to 'go to basket' after choosing everything

Jaks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network unlock code

I need a NUC code. 02 has deactivated my account so I can't get any help. The customer service has sent me a PUK code twice that doesn't work. They don't seem to know what a NUC code is. Please help.