Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing

I have recently changed from monthly contract to sun only. My last monthly bill has not been pro rated and is the full amount???my internet banking is showing DD first payment and when I logon online I cannot see previous bills either???

Hello can someone advise me regards to my upgrade I made please

I recently contacted 02 customer services regards to my upgrade because I made an upgrade online I received a number beginning with NC And it never went through so customer service told me to clear any baskets of any orders and check my spam mail etc...

New782122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text to UAE won't send

Hi _ I got a text from UAE so bought bolt-on so I could reply but it won't send....any ideas?Thanks

Bew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Plan

Hi, I set up a payment plan today, but the app doesn’t show my monthly payment amount for the next 6 months. Can you please advise, so I can make sure it is covered? Can I make an early payment- 1st one is due 31st December. Or would I have to make a...

Surfer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I have two numbers on my account one is my husband’s i am trying to pay his bill on my o2 but i cant his number doesn’t come up

Tk61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plans

Hi I bought to plans Yesterday for two existing numbers and it looks like there are not activated yet. Could you advice when I will get them activated? Thanks, Carolina

Caro1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I was eligible for a free upgrade 16th December (yesterday). But today I'm finding that every phone I add to my basket via the upgrade portal is telling me I have to pay £21.90 upfront (the remainder of my device plan). Up to 16th December, I was...

MattHelm2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I find if i am out of contract, I want to cancel if i am

How do I see on 'myo2' if i am still in contract or not? I want to leave 02 if possible as they cant seem to get my billing correct (DD is set uo but they dont take even though there is money in the account) and also as its for an ipad which is only ...

monthly billing

Why, when my monthly plan is £15 and pence is my bill £31 and pence, also if I started my 24 month plan in December 2021 do I have to wait until November 2025 to upgrade for free?

New sim not working

New sim not working [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Bob18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos