Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Discount

I’m having issues with registering for my discount has it won’t except my NHS work email keeps say personal email not allowed please type in work email

D1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill upgrade

Hi, I have upgraded my phone and was wondering about billing. I have upgraded to a contract phone whereas before I was only paying for the tariff, will my old bill be replaced automatically or do I need to do this? If I need to remove the old bill, h...

Molly51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

Hello.. I wanted to make an order for a phone wich the upfront cost it was 69.99£ .. then after I placed the blue button .. they asked me for another £425 wich I didn’t paid them .. but the £70 has been taked fromMy account .. and I want to get them ...

Invalid sim - reasons

Hi, I woke up one morning this week to an alert of 'sim failure' on my phone and then it has said invalid sim ever since. I spoke to o2 on Wednesday and they have sent a replacement sim out to me. Apart from feeling like my left hand has been removed...

Allys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to get account removed

So I had two phones one went back cause it was faulty I've been on live chat 2x now and both times they have said it will be 24 hours and your account will be removed and you will get a text message heard nothing and both accounts are still there

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

my direct debit still hasn’t been taken out it is now a week late. Has anyone else had this problem.

Fox1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid bill but showing overdue on My o2

I have paid my bill a few days ago but it is still showing that the bill is overdue on the app. My online banking shows that the bill was taken from my account however o2 have still cut my services off. No data calls or texts etc

Odhran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract early

Can I end my contract early by paying off device plan

NJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos