Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hello I'm in the process of changing to EE and I have used a pac code. How do I cancel my contract with o2?

Louc7274 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Bill

My o2 bill was due out yesterday but wasn't taken from my account (I pay by direct debit), on my o2 account it says paid- anyone else experiencing this?

Claire62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free item

Hiya we took a new contract out and we got a free fit bit watch but I can't find where I after claim it can you help please? Xx

Kip87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to transfer a number between two o2 contracts?

I am not sure if this specific question has been asked before (if it has, I can't find it): I want to purchase a new o2 contract from mobiles.co.uk (a new o2 contract is cheaper than any upgrade option from o2 or mobiles.co.uk), and I still have my e...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double charged monthly bill

Please can you provide instructions on how to report a double charge for my mo they bill as well as any documentation I need to ensure you can return the extra payment that was taken. thank you

30 days notice

Hi all. My device plan/fixed term is due to be paid off in March. My final bill will be on the 7th and my final direct debit payment will be on the 21st. I don't want my airtime plan to rollover once the phone has been paid off, so could someone plea...

Outstanding Payment

I have received a notification that I have a bill of £10.64 outstanding which you were not able to recover via my bank direct debit. I have checked with the bank and it appears that the DD was mistakenly deleted.The DD has now been reinstated and you...

Sigillum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number

My old number was supposed to be ported today, but my phone still shows the temporary number, please help

Mausi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos