Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

device plan

Hi wondering if anyone can help i would like to make extra one off payments on my device plan so i can get it payed off early but on the app it only allows you to up your payment amount for every month which is not what i want to do. I just want to b...

lay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freebie Amazon

Hello All Renewed and wanted to get the 6 months amazon prime as my extraI was sent 2 links that both said expired when I clicked themI called customer serv was sent another link same thing happenedhave tried through the app same messageCalled this m...

Resolved! Unlocking a Huawei mate 20 pro

I am trying to use my old Huawei handset with a Vodafone sim, but it seems it is locked to O2. I have requested to unlock it, but had a message to say O2 will be in touch within seven days! I need this sorted today if possible - is there anyway of ge...

Resolved! Keep phone number when upgrading

Do I automatically keep my number when upgrading my phone with O2 as an existing customer ? Am awaiting a delivery of new model. Thank you

Jules61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Good morningWhy I can't pay my bill? Every time when I try pay O2 app says that my bank can't authorised the payment??

Ewa86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi All, I am very confused about upgrading - I have message on my daughter's number saying she can upgrade now but her contract is not due to end until Oct 21. (she really could do with a new phone). I want to stay with O2 but the deals offered are n...

Rebecca_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone and changing my sim only tariff

I have a Samsung S10+ but i am swapping it for a new Iphone 12, and i also want to change my tariff, so if i go through the process on my O2 of getting a new tariff wil i get sent a new sim card, or will the sim in the Samsung S10+ work in the Iphone...

Transfer of ownership

I want to transfer a number to another device, does anyone know how I can do that when I can’t contact o2 by phone because it’s not classed as an urgent issue so I can’t get through and the webchat isn’t being used?

SY99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I NEED HELP

I Need to transfer ownership of a phone contract that was taken out under my name to the person who took the contract out. They do not have an existing o2 account and I can’t get through to someone to speak too. Every time I try to call 202 I can’t g...