Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM Card

Purchasing Apple iPhone SE Current model, do I need a new SIM card. Current model SE 1st generation.

SH50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes payment

I have an iTunes payment on my account that I which to cancel how do I do it

MPow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code from EE to 02

Hi, I ordered my new 02 phone and contract online. So did not speak to anyone or go into store. I entered my Pac code from EE when ordering the phone and contract. I received the phone today. Do I need to do anything else to keep my number from ee? O...

JMelvs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sharing

Hi,Been trying to work out why I can't share my 15Gb Refresh phone data with a Pay Monthly tablet I recently added to my account ordered from O2's website. Is it maybe as the tablet data plan was only 500Mb and that needs to be increased to allow me ...

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail SPAM & 202 not working

Hello, was after some help if possible. First up, I've tried 202 at least 7 times today and I cannot get through. As others have found, I get the "press 1 if you're reporting a fraud, otherwise - bye" message and it hangs up. This happens even when I...

guybrush by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my number - why so difficult?

I've completed the form to port my mobile number three times now- nothing has happened. Tried to call O2 but received a message "we're having technical difficulties, call tomorrow". Starting to wish I hadn't requested this sim and stuck with my old p...

ND34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cobrança

I already paid my phone bill, but it is not in the system and my card was charged

charge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a replacement sim

I have lost my phone and sim so I would like to order an replacement sim with my existing number. How do I do this?

Scott8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data

Hey dear sir or madam why not allowing my data can you able to check and let us know why your taking long

Kiru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty sim card ???

My brothers phone is saying he is not registered on the network. He put sim card into another phone and it is still saying the same thing. How can he get a replacement sim card?

Ca2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos