Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S9 cable charging

Hi wondering if anyone can offer some advice. I have had my Samsung S9 for over 2 years now and have had no problems with its charging up until recently. It stopped fast charging and so I thought it was an issue with the charger. I bought a new charg...

T29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Inclusive

I just started a new contract and chose my 100gb tariff as I was told it would include Travel Inclusive. I travel worldwide with work so the extra countries are a must for me.I can’t see anything in my account suggesting I have this, do I need to do ...

Resolved! ETF Payment Plan

Hello, I am wondering if I cancel my contract and I get my final bill, can I pay this bill on a monthly payment plan?

Ginge1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

Hi i am a new customer, paying monthly. I took out a contract and received my phone yesterday. I received my first bill saying its for the period yesterday-yesterday. I want to know why i am paying a full month's bill for just yesterday when i have o...

Bri4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tarif

When i try to change my tarif it just says it cant, is this because ive already tried changing it in the past? Last time i did it it said my new tarif would be available on april 4th but its still showing as my old tarif

Tom13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile

Hello, i transferred money too o2 account, and I still can use my mobile data

Resolved! Iwatch 6

I have changed from Iwatch 5 to 6 did all I was told deactivated the 5 from my iPhone and registered the 6I have a data plan £5 per month but when I try to set up I get oops can not load up the page to sign into my O2 account says error code 10

Jay1899 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

What is the best way to deal with this situation: basically it was last year in November and I requested my bill total and I was given a wrong amount from what I thought it was but when I rang back in to make payment the amount had multiplied I said ...

Craig2222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos