Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill Increase

I am on a sim only Pay Monthly package and noticed my monthly bill amount has increased, and i havent recieved any communications from o2 stating they will increase my tarriff. Note I have used any extras, etc. Thanks Vicki

Vickers21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat invoice required

I am new to O2 and require a Vat invoice, electronicaly would be fine, finding the path to trying to obtain a vat invoice rather difficult!Thank you

Resolved! Phone number

Hi I’ve just received my 02 sim and I put my PAC in when I ordered it but my phone number has changed when it shouldn’t have is there a way of fixing this?

Brad2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why has my Bill gone up by nearly £8 ( incl vat) when I haven't gone over any of my allowance

Deewee098 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling draining battery but it's disabled

I have a Samsung S10. Wifi calling has been enabled on my O2 account for years but on this phone i've never been able to see the settings for it on the actual device. But recently it has started draining my battery by 5-15% overnight. I asked O2 to d...

MB_1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does my plan include 5G

Just ordered a pay monthly SIM only deal and during checkout it asked if my device was 5g witch it is so selected that on the assumption that I would get 5G as well if device supports it as I couldn't see any plans percific for 5G so my question is w...

Stu32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data

I am following the instructions to share data cross my three plans. I click on share data and it shows me the three plans but then it says I should select which data plans I want to share but it doesn't allow me to do this (nowhere to click). Any adv...

AngieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM CARD

I have upgraded my contract to the Iphone 12 but when i swop my sim card over it does not register. I have looked it up and i need a code to transfer over but my old phone will not charge so i cannot get the code sent to verify on your site. Please a...

SPUD76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty product

Need to return a faulty product that is brand new never been used. Gone to 02.co.uk it just takes you around in circles waste of time. Phoned 02 the bot asked why i was calling about it put me through to returns then said press 1 if your phone is los...

sw2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos