Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged for products I didn’t buy

Hello. I have O2 I’ve been abroad for the last 3 months. I got charged for things I haven’t ordered and I can’t find a free telephone number from abroad to speak with any O2 representative. The website it’s made so people do not get in touch with any...

Resolved! New contract

I av ordered a new contract sim card today and they is a tracking number on the email but royal mail app won't accept the number

Gemma0613 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to SIM only

I dont use my phone enough to warrant the airtime charge. O2 have a SIM only deal £9 but I have just over 2 years to go on my phone contract with them. If I pay outstanding balance on phone, could I switch to SIM only?

June15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurbished Monthly Pay

Hello , everyone! I want to ask you a short question. For the begining i will start saying that i want to buy a new phone (refurbished) but i already got declined in the first try for a new one (non refurbished), becouse of my credit score. So i boug...

Raphael by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to upgrade

Looking to upgrade I can iphone 11 with sky I been with you a long time what deal can you do.

Peggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going Abroad for 12 months

Hi there - I’m taking a project abroad and I’ll be there for 6-12 months. What is the best Value for money contract / upgrade / bolt on?I would like to receive calls from the Uk and also use data roaming but I feel the £4.99 a day is a bit too much!T...

JFbluejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

How can I share data with my husband? It says both devices can share data but I don’t actually know how to share it? Thanks