Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Additional charges

Had charges added for sending photos never had this before was wondering why

Jason666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disabling silencing unwanted calls

I had the option to silence unwanted calls which I willingly clicked on. However now I am missing important calls from legitimate numbers. I need to disable this function but can’t see how to! Would appreciate any help! Thank you.

Anna12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim not working

New Sim arrived, followed the simswap process, old sim stopped working, inserted the new one, nothing.... conclusion is the sim isn’t working.

DD360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for number to be ported to O2 from Vodafone

It’s been a week since I joined o2. Gave pac number on signing up. Called customer sr iced yesterday who said it should have gone through by now. Said wait until 6pm when it’s likely to happen. Guess what? No change. Customer services confirmed they ...

Phone number

my phone number not work on my phone? I cannot receive texts and calls from people

Resolved! Cancel order and pay off contract

Hi,I have just ordered a Samsung s21. Please can I cancel this order before it arrives and can I also pay off the rest of my contract on my s9.Kind regards,Seraya Cliff

Seraya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding more data before tariff change

Exceeded data allowance and require more as I rely on my phone heavily when working on site. Selected a new tariff, with a lot more data that starts in 9 days however I cannot add a data bolt on without cancelling the tariff change.Is there a way aro...

BuzzPo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money back for poor network

I have recently joined O2 and should be getting very good 4G signal in and outdoors however O2 say they've been working on a mast nearby so that is why I have very poor mobile data signal. They keep changing the repair date and this will now be a mon...

Resolved! Scam call

Have been called by this number 01227 806915 didnt ask for any codes etc they said they wanted to see if I was eligible for business tariff. Are they a scam caller, said name was Rachel and from another company calling for O2

Fatfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

who do I contact with my pac code to keep my old number as the on line form keeps rejecting my form?

Burnsan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos