Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I have an iPhone and iPad. I’ve paid the airtime on both and the device plan on the phone this morning but I still can’t call out or text? Any ideas why. Do I need to pay the iPad device plan also. I got both at seperate times

Dan401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills and call charges

im Trying to find the calls I’ve made over the previous months, can I only see all’s going back to the previous months bills and not any earlier ?

Sd555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

How can I change my order I have placed I picked the wrong colour .. is it too late to do so ??

Elliot2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

My account is showing that Im using loads of data. Im not using my phone in a way Iv never done before. Today I hardly used it at all and its still using data

Shazbut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharer Plans

Are sharer plans still being used, phoned this morning to get one set up as they are still on the website to be told that it wasn't being offered any longer by O2. Thanks

StuJay45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card

Hi  I have a new sim to day but can't get a signal to activate it

Will1954 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5 days away from upgrade

Hello,I’m literally only a couple days away from an upgrade from sim only to a device. Can I please have this lifted so I can upgrade today?

KHersi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login and password doesn't work on app

Hi,I have a problem with logging into my o2 app, it says wrong details and after few times it block's, when I'm using same details on o2 website it works.Any IDEAS?

Adamsw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos