Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I cancel my contract at any time

I would like to cancel my contract. I thought it was a rolling contract and I could cancel it by giving one month's notice

Rolypoly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I fell for the 40 scam

Fell for the scam, so stupidly and an order has been placed on my account. Had it cancelled but its still gone out to dpd for delivery and now really worried the phone will get intercepted before I get it. Any advice?

Moby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Half price PAY monthly sims?

Hi are the current pay monthly sims still half price for 6 months? The one im on now is but wouldn't mind getting another if its still half price anyone know? Thanks in advance

Resolved! Esim

I have a Esim and have just brought the 4g Samsung smart watch, this watch has the ability to use my phones mobile data plan so I can leave my phone at home and still make calls and answer texts on my watch, but when I search for a mobile network fro...

Angel23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tel Number

How would i change my Telephone number?

Col2502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate numbers barred

I must have blocked my ability to send texts to premium rate numbers. How do I unblock that barr

PammieT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone with payg

Hi I was looking to see if I can use a different simcard in my o2 phone and still pay o2 for the phone but use a different SIM carrier network in the phone and stil pay o2 thanks

Unexpected bill after contract end

Hi everybody. I've had a bill at the end of my contract which I didn't expect. If there's an existing thread on this topic I have missed it so please point me in that direction My 2-year O2 contract ended on 15th March this year. I rang up Carphone W...

Lucy1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I have an iPhone and iPad. I’ve paid the airtime on both and the device plan on the phone this morning but I still can’t call out or text? Any ideas why. Do I need to pay the iPad device plan also. I got both at seperate times

Dan401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos