Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Order

I did an order on a Apple Watch and it still says confirmed how long do I have to wait now

Xsara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deals

I received a txt msg with a offer to receive unlimited dater for £4 extra and have added this to my tariff but it amounts to £9 extra how do I correct this and receive the original offer ?

Walker1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

When is the earliest that i can terminate contract. I cant wait

Lijana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Processing

I made an order on 03/05/21 and have recieved T&C and had the enitial £30 taken from my account but the tracker still says order made and it says its not been processed yet. The only contact i have had since recieving my paperwork was about changing ...

schadburs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does O2 throttle VPN connections?

So I get up to 90Mbps at home on O2 (Tesco), but when I connect to a VPN, it's throttled right down to 10Mbps. It's definitely not the VPN speed as it works at high speed in my computer through my regular broadband, just not through the mobile signal...

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g

HiI pre ordered the s21 ultra 512gb 5 days ago and it was in stock.I checked yesterday and it said it was delayed a week,then checked just now and it has now been delayed by 3 weeks! Will I get mine on launch date bearing in mind it stated it was in ...

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro Max early upgrade offer

I’ve had a text saying I can upgrade to a 12 pro max early if I trade in my old phone, with o2 making up any difference in price to pay off my device plan. Is anybody going for this? It sounds tempting

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pop up saying no sd card and to restart

Hi I have samsung a52 5g and every so ofter I get a pop up to restart phone as it saying I have no SD card in when I do it is annoying me now and don't no what to do

Lynn44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos