Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unsolicited text from 78484

Hi, I have a problem. I received in the middle of the night ( 1 and 2 AM ) 3 text msg from 78484 with some stupid contest or something like that. I don`t know what happened, who enroled me in this contest, i just want them to stop. I`ve read online t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 accounts and 3 numbers

Can I collate my 3 accounts that ultimately are mine as i pay for the contracts and they are in my name, down into my account being the main account as the other 2 are my wife and daughters numbers with their own email login details?

Staffy40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone, bad customer service

Lost my phone about 3 days ago, contacted O2 immeidately and made a claim, they told me they would message me within 2 working days. Its been almost 3 and i havent recieved a reply. I keep being told to call them but I dont have a phone and I also am...

Resolved! Bills

I've bought a £22 a month airtime contract 20gb and unlimited texts and minutes but my first bill for airtime was 26.80 exc vat. Does anyone know y

Samsay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blacklist a lost phone

Hello I lost my phone last week and my 3rd party insurance company is asking for the lost phone's IMEI number to be blacklisted for the claim to be processed.I have asked O2 to blacklist the phone and they have barred/blocked the phone.The insurance ...

FinOD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s20 ultra rebooting

A few days ago my phone auto updated something I am not sure what and restarted as usual. Since doing this everytime I lock my phone or take a phone call and put the phone to my ear my phone restarts. Its so frustrating. I have factory reset and it s...

Harriet22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random phonecalls

I have received a few phone call’s today from people stating they are phoning back after I had phoned them.I haven’t made the phone call..

Speak agent

Why am I still being charged for disney+ when the subscription has ended? I have tried to renew disney+ but it won't let me.

Yvonne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

£30 goodwill gesture

Hi, due to no network coverage for 2 weeks o2 offered to credit my acc with £30 as a goodwill gesture. I spoke to adviser on the 4th May via webchat. I was told I will received a message confirming this shorty. Obviously I didn't as there was no conn...

KBate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos