Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mr David Powell will be making a payment by my visa debit card on 21/5/2021

Hi im trying to communicate with someone I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I have caused unfortunately over the past 3weeks I have been not working due to a loseing a close family member iv been back at work this week so will be making a full pa...

davo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

P20 Pro - no option for Wifi Calling

Hi folks, I have a P30 Pro and P20 Pro, both on o2 pay monthly. The P30 Pro has a wifi calling option with no problem, however the P20 Pro doesn't show this option in the settings menu. I have checked on the web portal and it shows wifi calling is en...

Mosmordor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected Network?

My phone has been completely disconnected by 02 whilst on a current payment plan that has not defaulted. After speaking with 02 time and time again regarding my coverage being barred and then restored also being told not to worry everything is fine a...

mw2889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC CODE

I have just switched over to o2 and ordered my new sim only on line. i filled in the form as instructed and put in my pac code in the field provided. I then recive an email saying hi and welcome to 02 and here is my new number!!!! Ive had my number a...

Alcami197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsolicited text from 78484

Hi, I have a problem. I received in the middle of the night ( 1 and 2 AM ) 3 text msg from 78484 with some stupid contest or something like that. I don`t know what happened, who enroled me in this contest, i just want them to stop. I`ve read online t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 accounts and 3 numbers

Can I collate my 3 accounts that ultimately are mine as i pay for the contracts and they are in my name, down into my account being the main account as the other 2 are my wife and daughters numbers with their own email login details?

Staffy40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone, bad customer service

Lost my phone about 3 days ago, contacted O2 immeidately and made a claim, they told me they would message me within 2 working days. Its been almost 3 and i havent recieved a reply. I keep being told to call them but I dont have a phone and I also am...

Resolved! Bills

I've bought a £22 a month airtime contract 20gb and unlimited texts and minutes but my first bill for airtime was 26.80 exc vat. Does anyone know y

Samsay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blacklist a lost phone

Hello I lost my phone last week and my 3rd party insurance company is asking for the lost phone's IMEI number to be blacklisted for the claim to be processed.I have asked O2 to blacklist the phone and they have barred/blocked the phone.The insurance ...

FinOD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos