Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch up

Hi,I have o2 switch up and wanted to ask if its possible to switch to a sim only contract next time?

Resolved! Payment not taken

My phone bill should have been taken on 25 December. I knew it would have been taken the next working day but I still hasn’t been taken.

Fe_85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

Hi, i have provided a puk code nearly 2 weeks ago,but my number still not been transfered.why is it taking so long?

Alexsol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

You have taken a payment you didn't need to take and now my you have exceeded my overdraft and I will be charged for that

1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

Rang O2 as lost my s23 phone so they block phone. Did not tell them to block number but have done. Start a conversation on my o2 has been diabolical. I have asked to cancel contract as no longer have phone - paying for something I dont have. I'm disa...

Resolved! Can I port my number away from O2 before contract ends?

I'm on a fairly cheap Volt deal (~£5/month), but would like to port to EE before my contact ends in a few months. I'm fine paying the £20 or pounds that I would have paid, but I want to be absolutely certain I don't lose my number.Is this possible wi...

Direct debit terminated, account in arrears!!

Unkown to me one of my Direct debits was terminated by 02 today. My payments are supposed to be between 22nd and 28th. This has put me in arrears now but after getting notified by text I tried to contact someone, but there was a "technical fault" wit...

A4-Ally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a Complaint

Good Afternoon allI have put a complaint in via the email address I was given in y local O2 store. I sent it in on the 22nd December 23, but have not heard anything back.I have rung customer services and asked to be put through to the epartment that ...

dazt2801 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos