Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

as a new customer I want to keep my old number from my old network. I already have a pac code but I don't know when and how to activate it in o2.

Olajot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

My data keeps getting cut off before ive used all of my data

Lee007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paid but not by me

Went to pay my bill and I dont have a direct debit set up, but my bill shows as paid and I didnt pay it.

John1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only to Device Upgrade.

Hello, I've had a sim only since November and my upgrade page says come back in 2 days to upgrade to a device. Do you receive a credit check when you upgrade? I've paid all my bills on time, and I'm guessing if I hadn't it wouldn't allow me to upgrad...

kloppo96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping old number

I recently switched to O2 from 3. I would like to keep my number. I filled in the form (providing my PAC code) to keep my old number. Two days later, nothing happens.

adavid3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep old number

How to bring my old number to O2

Dami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling on O2

Evening everyone.I have moved across to O2 in the last few days and I am hoping to be able to utilise the WiFi calling facility as the mobile signal is near non existent when at home.I have a Redmi 9 note pro which will allow for WiFi calling and I h...

Gazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free upgrade

Hi guys i am eligable for an upgrade but still have £88 device plan left, is there an option to add this the my new upgrade please?

declan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2

How do I remove my old mobile number and details from MyO2 as there was an problem with that number and O2 could not solve (Too much detail to go into that issue..complaint is on going)So had to get a new number and contract so it's now getting confu...

IanJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos