Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Problem with contract

Hi, 2 months before i started my o2 contract but the time of doing contract i asked the guy that in middle of the contract i will have to go to india for 3 months so i will not pay for these months but after coming back from india i will bee starting...

Sushhma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How can I buy more data instantly my average data usage is 3.8 per month yet somehow in 21 days I've used 25gb?

Nikki0510 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card details stopped

It's hard work trying to contact o2 through site. I only wanted to info you guys that my card details you have on file won't work now as the bank has put the card on stop due to unauthorised transactions. I have to wait 4-5 working days for a new car...

Resolved! Ending Contract Difficulties

So I have bought a Pay Monthly sim for the unlimited data plan of £30 a month. I only used it for one month specifically for its data on my other phone and now I do not need it anymore and I want to leave O2. I have been trying to call their customer...

Macy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill is no longer itemised

My bill always used to be itemised and I could see all numbers phoned and texted whether chargeable or not. I have 3 devices on my account and can get the details on two of them but not on the third. Any ideas why or how I can change this ?

ac49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I remove voicemail from my phone

Hi I upgraded my phone two weeks ago and have realised that the person in the store dd not disable the voicemail service like I asked. Is there a way for me to disaable the voicemail from the phone or will I need to make a return trip to the store. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Got new phone with tariff do I use new sim that came with it or keep the one I have

Esim

Hi Everyone,Hope you can help out?I'm after an esim for my recently purchased Samsung Watch 3, how do I get one online? I work nights so can't make it to an O2 shop or call customer service.All help appreciated!Mark.

Mark1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos