Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data problem

My download speed varies enormously. 0 to 25 mbps. Am frequently kicked off my internet connection. Using my phone as a hotspot. I have line of sight to the mast, less than 1 km away. Do you have any idea how to fix this? (I’ve done all the settings ...

NickC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

Hi I have a iPhone 12 Pro and my phone running of 4g how come it’s running on 5g and am in area where there is 5g too

Darragh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Walsall

What the heck is going on in Walsall?! I have barely been able to make or take a call in weeks over the network, and the worst thing is, my work mobile is on the same network. Work mobile can be switched and am requesting that now from CS. Never had ...

Sar1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal drops from 4G to 3G when making or receiving calls

I have 2 iPhones on O2, one works perfectly. The other drops from 4G to 3G when making or receiving calls and occasionally the 3G symbol disappears entirely and the phone won't make/receive calls for a few mins. I've swapped the SIMs over and the pro...

Dave141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parent lock

I am trying to turn my parent lock off and don’t know how to

Resolved! Samsung watch 3 -Add mobile data

I've just swapped my phone sim, to an e-sim.I'm told (by O2) that I can now add that same plan to my samsung Watch3 - so that I can leave my phone at home, and my watch will recieve calls etc from my network provider, using my existing pay monthly pl...

Estied76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill extension

im struggling to pay my bill this month as being hit with unexpected bills.is there anyway of getting an extension time on paying my bill.thanks

Resolved! My o2

A problem with logging in to the my O2 application for several days. What's happening??

ddd66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

There are no current network issues in my area but my phone has been unable to connect to the network for several days now. I’ve feel like I’ve tried everything including turning it off and on, resetting the network settings, and a soft reset. It’s e...

Kieran16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi, my bill was due 22nd April and I saw and have a bank transaction that it had been paid but apparently I’m overdue when I saw it had been paid on the 22nd I’m so confused