Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s21

When receving my new s21 ultra after an early upgrade i didnt recive any head phones or a charger plug is this the new pratice to give out phone in witch is not usable as all older devices dont have the same plugs or head phones?

S211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered to network

Samsung galaxy z fold 2 5G.simis activated but its not working in mobile . When ever try to callits ays not registered ti network.

3590 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possibly secondhand not new

Hello everyone, Im a bit nervous, but here we go. I purchased a Google pixel four over the weekend. Have been playing around with the phone and suddenly came across someones CV, then messages between two people some explicit, Photographs, pictures of...

enough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AffordableMobiles

Hi Simon,Thanks for your order. Your new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Aura Glow has been connected on O2 10GB £23 (24mths) through AffordableMobilesYour new package details are as follows:New 24 month agreement starting on 16th November 2020Monthly li...

0800 198 1355

My granny received a text offering a £5 a month sim only deal. The above number was the one she phoned to organise it. She said it seemed legit but after shed given her bank details they hung up and she's concerned she's been scammed. I can't find th...

james861 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How am i meant to add an extra on my mobile internet account?

I'm trying to add an extra onto my mobile broadband account. The problem is for this to happen o2 need to authenticate my identity through text; however my ipad which the mobile internet account is used with can neither receive or send texts. Any ide...

Ealham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC transfer time?

I got my pac from three and phoned O2 yesterday morning. I provided them with the pac and all other info but have not heard anything back, no text message indicating when the transfer will take place and they said to expect an email but have not rece...

dan141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract - Port Question

Hi, I started a new contract with O2 at the weekend. I received the new O2 sim and activated it today. At the time of application, the O2 website had the option of supplying my PAC from my current provider and I did this. Do I need to do anything els...

japsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos