Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! E-SIM pack

I want to order an e-SIM pack for my current number. I am currently abroad so cannot visit a store. So how do I do this?

Resolved! Delivery by DPD

I know DPD aren’t taking signatures I/D for deliveries just a photo on the doorstep is this applying to phone upgrade deliveries with o2 as well

Resolved! Device plan

My phone has packed up and I have been given one after someone else upgraded. Can I pay off the device plan, but keep the airtime plan. I have 12 months left on my contract. I dont want to upgrade or pay for a phone I no longer have. I'm happy with t...

Stanmid7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 email address

I have to report crime and theft of identity, somebody open 12 accounts in someone names, case was reported to police but how to contact with 02.?

90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

How can I be getting charged £25.35 for 250gb unlimited txts n mins but have received extra charges for international calls £8 and there is 250gb unlimited txts n mins with international calls included £25 this is on a monthly basis

Oso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Unable To Call / Text.

I have just got the Galaxy Watch 3, love it apart from a small problem.I have installed the Samsung app and configured it all and the watch has a 4G plan which costs £5 a month. I was under the impression that when the watch is away from the phone I ...

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi if I've not got long left till I upgrade when can I upgrade and if I can't should I take another contract out

Resolved! Cancellation

I would like to cancel and clear my device plan off as I’m no longer happy with the phone.

Roxi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos