Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing auto top up amount

I have been looking for two days now to try and change my monthly amount, can anyone point me to the right place.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I received my iPhone but never received a SIM card.

Sam91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tracking number

Hi, I just got a email saying DPD has my o2 order and a tracking number. The tracking number given has already been used, as in DPD say its an o2 order from 2020 and isnt for my postcode. The status of the order hasnt changed on my account. So im ver...

SimonCat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order processing

Hi!I ordered the iPhone 12 yesterday.At the end of my order it took me to a page that said my order is processing, it may take up to 24 hours and this may delay the delivery of my order.I’ve received all the emails with t&cs and pre-contract agreemen...

Rricond95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexpected Bill: Red27 Mobile Ltd

HiWe have seen 2 charges on our daughters phone each for £3, 6 June and 13 June. How do we block this payment? We think it might be a fraud.Thank youNH

NH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming

Do you get charged if you have your data roaming on in the UK?.

O2 network doesn’t work abroad (Italy)

Hi,I’m in Italy for work and after a sim swap the network stopped to work properly.I tried everything ( APN, network reset, phone reset etc.. ) but nothing to do. Please helpHelp me please

MrRobot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting calls from numbers similar to mine

Hi.. today I received a call from a very similar number to mine just a couple end digits off.. the girl said she was returning a call I just made to her (which I hadn't) and then I told her I had not called her and she said OK no worries bye.Thinking...

Resolved! Contract

I’ve just signed up for new contract Sat 15th (new customer) I’ve had all the t&cs emails and one with mobile number on. Does that mean I’ve been accepted also still can’t log into myo2 app is this normal

Dazza2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E-SIM pack

I want to order an e-SIM pack for my current number. I am currently abroad so cannot visit a store. So how do I do this?