Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I don’t get paid till the 5th I don’t have the money to pay my Bill till the 5th my payment date has changed unfortunately.I’ve never missed a payment before I’ve always been up to date could you sort it out for me to pay it on the 5th pleaseThank yo...

Brendan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Is anyone having trouble with mobile data on iPad recently ?

Carolyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All of a sudden no signal on iPhone 12 Pro Max

IPhone 12 Pro Max and lived in same location for years, other family members with same phone are fine, I have changed sims too. I had two days of no signal. Then since changing sim I get no signal then 1 bar thrn fine for a while.been 4 days. Cant ma...

Animas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data

Hi,I am currently paying for 2 'pay monthly' contracts, one for myself and one for my daughter (both in my name as she is a minor). My plan has 100GB data, and my daughters has 3GB. We want to share my data allowance as she regularly reaches her limi...

Supagal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my phone number

im going to upgrade my phone soon but i want to keep my number. as its a straight foward upgrade (pay monthly to pay monthly) will my number be automatically switched or do i need to call to sort it once i order the new phone? TIA

ellie98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer services

Anyone else being totally ignored and misled by customer services? 5 times I have been promised a managers callback and five times they haven’t bothered

RichS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi I was called today by o2 and I think it was fake offering me a new phone. Please cancel any recent changes to my account as I think it was scam

1jon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I think O2 is becoming a scamming site.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and was promised free Samsung Buds. Then I got an email asking for my receipt which I sent, then another email asking me for proof of purchase date which I sent but still no Buds and no word from O2. Been t...

iPad screen replacement

Hi,I have had an iPad for just over 30days and the screen was slightly loose which resulted in the screen shattering can I send back for replace plz

Rhian_22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos